“No human being experiences the same education as another”, Maria Montessori.
The Montessori program is offered to students from the ages of 3 to 6. It encourages the development of the child, while respecting the rhythm and personality of each individual and developing autonomy and self-discipline. Specifically designed material, adapted to each child’s needs, is used to develop psychomotor skills.
The Kindergarten introduces fundamental concepts, leading to the progressive development of social skills and kinesthetic activities.
An age of awakening and discovery
- Kindergarten from age 3 (choice between morning or full day for the children of the “petite section”)
- Early introduction to English (4 periods per week)
- Extended Day activities, compulsory during lunch break and optional after school
- Child care provided before school from 7:30 am until 6:30 pm
- Meals – Kindergarten and Montessori (French)
|07:30 – 08:00||child care||child care||child care||child care||child care|
|08:00 – 08:45||child care||child care||child care||child care||child care|
|08:45 – 09:00||welcome||welcome||welcome||welcome||welcome|
|09:00 – 10:30||lessons||lessons||lessons||lessons||lessons|
|10:30 – 11:00||break||break||break||break||break|
|11:00 – 11:45||lessons||lessons||lessons||lessons||lessons|
|11:50 – 12:30||lunch||lunch||lessons||lunch||lunch|
|12:30 – 13:15||activities JC||activities JC||activities JC||activities JC|
|13:15 – 14:45||lessons||lessons||lessons||lessons|
|15:00 – 16:00||activities JC||activities JC||activities JC||activities JC|
|16:00 – 18:30||child care||child care||child care||child care|